By Laci Williams
5 Apples- a mix of red and green
1 Stick of butter
2 Pie Crusts
Vanilla Ice cream
Shaped Cut out
Pre-heat oven: 450 degrees
(I live in 5280 feet above sea level so this may need to be adjusted)
1. Lay out 1 pie crust and cover the entire sheet with an even layer of cinnamon and white sugar. Drizzle on melted butter (as needed), and roll up. Once it is rolled seal the sides with egg wash.
2. Once the pie is rolled up slice the roll into pieces. (cinnamon rolls)
3. Collect 3 pieces of mini cinnamon rolls, place on parchment paper, and then cover in parchment paper and roll over with the rolling pin.
4. Remove the paper from both sides and place inside the muffin pan.
1. Cut 5 apples (both red and green) in half, then cube them.
2. Add all five cubed apples into a bowl.
3. Melt 1/2 stick of butter and add it to the bowl of apples.
4. Evenly coat the apples with sugar and cinnamon.
5. Place a scoop of apples into each "pie spot" in the muffin pan.
1. Take the other pie crust and cover the entire sheet with an even layer of cinnamon and white sugar. Drizzle on melted butter (as needed), and roll up. Once it is rolled seal the sides with egg wash.
2. Once the pie is rolled up, slice the roll into pieces. (cinnamon rolls)
3. This time collect all of the mini cinnamon rolls and place them on parchment paper. Then cover them in parchment paper and use a rolling pin over them.
4. This will create a sheet of cinnamon rolls. On that sheet use your shaped cut out to cut out different pieces to cover the top of the "pie spots" of the muffin pan. (I used a heart shaped cut out because it was all I had)
5. Create slits in the tops of all pies to give them room to breathe in the oven.
6. Cover with egg wash and another layer of cinnamon and sugar.
Place in the oven for 15 minutes
(again may need to be adjusted for sea level)
Remove from the oven, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and enjoy!